World Fantasy Award Nomination for Cassilda’s Song
I’m pleased to hear that Cassilda’s Song: Tales Inspired by Robert W. Chambers King in Yellow Mythos, edited by Joe S. Pulver, has been nominated for a World Fantasy Award in the Anthology category. Congratulations to Joe for assembling such a super line-up of writers, and I’m so glad to be part of the project.
The book is published by Chaosium Inc. and the artwork is by Steve G Santiago. It contains my story, ‘Family’.
And congratulations to Selena Chambers, whose story in the anthology, ‘The Neurastheniac’, has also been nominated for a WFA, in the Short Fiction category.
Here’s the entire Table of Contents of the anthology:
- Black Stars on Canvas, a Reproduction in Acrylic … Damien Angelica Walters
- She Will Be Raised a Queen … E. Catherine Tobler
- Yella … Nicole Cushing
- Yellow Bird … Lynda E. Rucker
- Exposure … Helen Marshall
- Just Beyond Her Dreaming … Mercedes M. Yardley
- In the Quad of Project 327 … Chesya Burke
- Stones, Maybe … Ursula Pflug
- Les Fleurs Du Mal … Allyson Bird
- While The Black Stars Burn … Lucy A. Snyder
- Old Tsah-Hov … Anya Martin
- The Neurastheniac … Selena Chambers
- Dancing The Mask … Ann K. Schwader
- Family … Maura McHugh
- Pro Patria! … Nadia Bulkin
- Her Beginning is Her End is Her Beginning … E. Catherine Tobler & Damien Angelica Walters
- Grave-Worms … Molly Tanzer
- Strange is the Night … S.P. Miskowski