Voices from the Past is a new e-anthology of flash fiction edited by Scott Harrison and Lee Harris from their fledging imprint H&H Books. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital.
There are two editions available to buy (in both ePub and Kindle formats). The standard edition costs £0.99 and the premier edition costs £2.99.
The premier edition is identical to the standard one, but it allows people to offer more money to the Great Ormond Street Hospital if they wish, and considering how much fiction you’re getting for your money you might not mind opting for the slightly more expensive option.
Here’s the Table of Contents (which includes a story by me):
- Another Kind of Lightning by Alasdair Stewart
- Ascension Day by Alastair Reynolds
- The Lab Gang by Andrew Smith
- Master of the Game by Bill Willingham
- Just Do It by Cavan Scott
- The Maharajah’s Star by George Mann
- Dr Wormhole by J. Robert King
- He Loves Me Not by Jacqueline Rayner
- The Screams Next Door by Jason Arnopp
- Shuttle by Jasper Fforde
- George V by Johnny Mains
- Success by Joseph Lidster
- The Wisdom of the Ages by Juliet E. McKenna
- A Pot To Piss In by Kaaron Warren
- Twisted by Lee Harris
- Beauty Will Come by Mary Robinette Kowal
- Mustn’t Grumble by Maura McHugh
- Receipt of Fern Seed by Maurice Broaddus
- 750,000 of Your Friends Like This by Mur Lafferty
- A Map of Lychford by Paul Cornell
- The Curious Package by Paul Magrs
- The Runt by Robert Shearman
- The Chaos Exhibition by Scott Harrison
- The Victim by Scott Sigler
- On The Road Again by Stuart Douglas
- Never Go Back by Susan Murray
- In Leon’s Room by Thomas Fletcher
- The God Confusion by Toby Hadoke
The gorgeous artwork is courtesy of Vincent Chong.
I’m very pleased to have been part of this project. Thanks to Scott and Lee for coming up with the idea and assembling such a fine anthology.