Black Static 17
Black Static, issue 17, has been sent to the printers, and you can expect to see it around June 11th. The cover is by Ben Baldwin.
The first group of ten winners from the Campaign for Real Fear will be published in this issue:
- ‘Copy Degradation’ by Gemma Files
- ‘The Rude Little Girl’ by Kaaron Warren
- ‘Nice One, Truly’ by Alan Morgan
- ‘On The Beaten Path’ by Janos Honkonken
- ‘In The Night Supermarket’ by James Burt
- ‘Shades of Blue’ by Catherine MacLeod
- ‘This Is Mung’ by Christine Emmett
- ‘The Price’ by Jennifer Williams
- ‘The Flinchfield Dance’ by Mary Elizabeth Burroughs
- ‘Sanctuary’ by Katherine Hughes
As well as the following stories:
- ‘Faces in Walls’ by John Shirley, illustrated by Ben Baldwin
- ‘Zombie Cabana Boy’ by Suzanne Palmer, illustrated by Dave Senecal
- ‘Three-Legged Bird’ by Vylar Kaftan, illustrated by Ben Baldwin
- ‘The Lady in the Tigris’ by Daniel Kaysen, illustrated by Rik Rawling
The issue will also contain feedback and analysis by Chris Fowler and myself about the Campaign, plus columns by Pete Tennant, Stephen Volk and Tony Lee.
Make sure you subscribe or order your copy early!