Story in Uncertainties
I’m happy to announce that I have a story called ‘The Light at the Centre’, in the forthcoming anthology, Uncertainties: Twenty-Two Strange Tales, edited by Brian J. Showers for Liberties Press in Ireland.
The book should be on the shelves by the summer.
It’s a pleasure to be in the company of such fine talent from Ireland, the UK, and the USA.
Here’s the Table of Contents:
- ‘The Swing’ by Peter Bell
- ‘The Mighty Mr Godbolt’ by R.B. Russell
- ‘Then and Now’ by John Howard
- ‘Homecraft’ by Rosalie Parker
- ‘Half-Life’ by Steve Rasnic Tem
- ‘Wellaway’ by Martin Hayes
- ‘Closing Time’ by Emma Darwin
- ‘From the Archives of the Westmeath Examiner’ by Derek John
- ‘Last Love’ by John Kenny
- ‘The Faerie Ring’ by John Reppion
- ‘Court of Midnight’ by Mark Samuels
- ‘What’s Out There?’ by Gary McMahon
- ‘On a Clear Day’ by Robert Neilson
- ‘A Letter from McHenry’ by Reggie Chamberlain-King
- ‘The Edge of the World’ by Helen Grant
- ‘The Séance’ by Lynda E. Rucker
- ‘Ruby’ by Adam Golaski
- ‘The Light at the Centre’ by Maura McHugh
- ‘Fran’s Nan’s Story’ by Sarah LeFanu
- ‘To the Eternal One’ by Mark Valentine
- ‘Flyblown’ by Timothy Jarvis
- ‘Love at Second Sight’ by Reginald Oliver
The cover art is titled ‘The Field was Frozen’, by Chris Priestly.